Graduate Research and Development Engineer
4 days left
- Full Time
Graduate Research & Development Engineer - West Sussex - £23-25kpa plus benefits
Our client is a global engineering company that designs and manufactures special purpose machinery. They require an R & D Engineer to measure, record, analyse and report on experiments on the performance of existing and prototype systems. You will also need to work in an organised, efficient environment purpose built engineering laboratory for experimental development of new and existing products.
* Become familiar with assembly, installation, control and troubleshooting of existing products
* Support engineering design team with assembly, testing and problem solving the development of new products
* Use and maintenance of research lab and equipment - including associated software
* Accurately carry out varied experiments to assess technical performance and reliability of current and developmental UV systems.
* Record details of experiments in an online laboratory notebook and maintenance thereof
* Use Excel to record, process and analyse experimental data
* Report findings in written documents to be shared with management and customers
* Occasional site visits and foreign travel may be required
Degree qualified in an engineering discipline.
Ability to analyse measured results and present sound, well-reasoned reports to communicate with others.
Problem solving and innovation skills.
Previous employment in an engineering role
Experience or understanding of AutoCAD products.
Previous experience in the following technical areas: Electrical/Mechanical assembly, understanding of engineering standards, general manufacturing principles and basic H&S awareness.
Must be free to travel worldwide with no restrictions
Please call Steve Read at Search Technical for more details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.