Events Executive, Training
Well known accountancy institute based in central London is looking for an experience training /event executive to join the business team in a contract role. With responsibility for the delivery of approx. 3-4 live courses a week you will have proven experience in the operational delivery of training courses.
Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- Manage the end -to-end delivery of training courses to budget
- Delegate management - registration, dealing with all queries, sending confirmation and training materials required for courses
- Liaising with members, customers and trainers, ensuring a high level of customer service at all times
- Tracking of course numbers, liaising with internal& external stakeholders regarding commercial viability of training courses.
- Proven experience in co-ordinating high volume event/webinars or training
- Exceptional customer service skills and experience
- Experience of building and developing relationships with stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of producing budget and post event P & Ls
This position is available for an immediate start and is a fixed term contract for 12 months. If interested please contact Faye Hampton ASAP.