Construction NVQ Assessor
Construction Development Centre are an experienced construction training provider approved by the most important awarding bodies for delivering construction qualifications within the UK.
We are looking for an experienced Construction NVQ Assessor/Tutor to cover the North London region, assessing Level 2 & 3 qualifications in Construction. This is an ongoing temporary position, with a view to potentially becoming permanent.
Construction NVQ Assessor/Tutor main duties:
- To engage and work with learners who are in employment
- Review evidence against set learning criteria
- Help and support the learners through face to face meetings, emails and phone calls.
- Support the learner with procedures to make sure the evidence is collected in line with awarding body standards and rules.
- Conduct assessment needs of learners
- Provide appropriate information, advice, teaching and learning relevant to the individual
- Plan, manage & organize a case load of learner portfolios
The ideal Assessor/Tutor will:
- Have experience assessing Construction NVQs levels 2, 3, 4 & 6
- Have experience working on a 1-2-1 basis or small groups
- Hold a Relevant Assessors and Teaching qualification or equivalent
- Have a vocational background/Qualification in construction
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please get in touch with our office.