Patient Administrator for Private clinic
My client, a private clinic in South West London are now seeking a Patient Administrator due to exciting and continued growth.
- Do you have a warm, welcoming manner?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills?
- Are you well organised person who can multi-task?
- A person who is excited by rather than challenged by change is a must.
- Have you ever worked in a clinic setting?
- Are you a recent graduate who has an interest in the Aesthetics Industry?
Your role will be varied and will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Handling inbound and outbound calls
- Ensuring clinic targets are achieved
- Responsible for stock management
- Responsible for diary bookings
- Some cover in company's other London Clinic as required
- Local marketing of the business through our referral programmes
You will undergo an initial training programme which will focus on the values of my client`s business, quality, safety and excellence throughout. Reporting to the Clinic Director you will work closely with a team of GMC registered doctors.
Your great communication skills and administration organisation will help ensure that our patients have a fantastic experience. You will be joining a company who recognises the importance of employing and retaining great people and a company where your voice will be heard.
What's in it for You?
- Competitive salary
- Working with a small and supportive team
- Working for an innovative and expanding company
- Attractive staff discounts off products and treatments offered by the Clinic.