Aviation/Property Claims Analyst/Assistant Required In London!!
My client is an global provider of innovative property, casualty and specialty insurance and reinsurance solutions. They are seeking a claims assistant/analyst who has aviation or commercail claims experience to join their claims team.
- Assist with management of portfolio of Lloyd’s and Company primary aviation/property claims to include setting up new claims if necessary.
- Manage and handle claims that fall outside any Delegated Authority.
- Draft and issue correspondence as directed.
- Investigate, follow up, and otherwise monitor the development of claims.
- Review incoming claim correspondence on existing claims, formulate response and create workflows
- Negotiate settlements and/or cost-sharing agreements within specified authority.
- Assist with coordination of and carrying out of TPA audits if necessary.
- Review and maintain claims diary.
- Liaise with brokers, solicitors, underwriters and other stakeholders.
- Assist underwriters with any general claims queries, client meetings and produce claims experiences where necessary
- University degree preferred.
- Insurance related courses or certificates are an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of the Lloyd’s claims system ECF2.
- Good working knowledge of the claims portal.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience of handling Medical Malpractice and Casualty claims.