Legal Counsel - Leading Discretionary Investment Manager
Private Client Legal Counsel - Leading Investment Management Firm
£100,000 + Bonus + Benefits
A market leading discretionary investment management business is seeking a qualified Private Client Legal Counsel to be become part of their successful team.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a very well respected business in the industry known for their effective and non conventional approach to business. You will manage legal and regulatory issues in relation to client and intermediary agreements. You will work closely with the Head of Legal on a variety of interesting and divers projects and be a main point of contact for senior stake holders and investors.
- Experience gained within the investment Management sector (in-house or private practise).
- Knowledge and experience of private client legal issues.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of key FCA regulations.
- UK qualified Solicitor or Barrister with approximately 2-5 year's relevant PQE (given as a guide only)
- Excellent academics and have qualified at a top 50 law firm.
You will be rewarded with a highly attractive salary, an accompanying range of fantastic benefits and a modern central London working environment.
To discuss this fantastic Legal Counsel role further, please contact Will Allen at
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: