My client is a leading international communications business and there head office is based in Central London. They require a experienced expenses clerk to join their busy UK team. This role is paying between £23K-£25K equivalent hourly rate.
Responsibilities will include:
- Check all expenses are authorised and have a valid purchase order (PO) quoted and pass to the input team to scan and post.
- Responsible for following through on all invoices with query status within the SAP work flow.
- Run weekly payment proposals and send for review and approval.
- Make adjustments to the payment selection report where directed. Re-run and seek final approval.
- Process the payment selection and obtain SSC final approval prior to submitting to Treasury Operations for processing.
- Must have solid excel experience which must include V lookups & Pivot tables - Not only theory.
- At least 2 years experience doing start to finish expenses in an accounting environment.
- Must have VAT knowledge.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in a vibrant team environment.