PR Account Manager - Parenting & Lifestyle PR
An awesome opportunity has just opened up at an award winning, integrated PR consultancy, for an experienced PR Account Manager. You’ll have a proven track record of working on both big and small consumer brands, and a little black book of journalist contacts to bring with you.
The agency’s services span everything from traditional media relations, through to content creation, digital & social campaigns and earned & paid media. The offices are lively, with a buzzy atmosphere and sense of real passion for the work the teams are executing.
The client portfolio will span the food, parenting and FMCG sectors. Some previous experience of the Parenting PR space would be highly advantageous.
If you are looking to have more autonomy in your role and really make your mark in an agency that is going great guns, then this is the perfect opportunity …
As PR Account Manager you will:
- Manage, nurture and support the growth of junior team members
- Produce exceptionally well written content including press releases, briefing docs, reports & reviews
- Build outstanding relationships with clients and provide counsel on campaign strategies
- Secure high profile media coverage across all types of media - broadcast, online & print
- Manage social media campaigns
- Support the Account Director with delivery of client campaigns
- Take an active role in managing client budgets
- Take an active role in new business pitches
The agency is growing fast, and this is a rare opportunity to come on board and help shape their future success.
Not the role for you? Recommend a friend who you think could be right, and you’ll receive our referral voucher!
Hartigan Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.