Digital Communications Manager
A leading name in technology, media and telecoms is looking for an experienced Digital Communications Manager to join its dedicated team on a full time, perm basis.
The role holder will be responsible for the online presence of the organisation across all digital platforms, primarily the external website and social media.
The successful individual will work alongside the Marketing team to sure all external communication is planned and delivered on time and to budget, as well act as the 'go-to’ specialist for all web development projects.
- Manage the external facing website
- Work alongside the Marketing team to plan all external communication
- Act as the 'go-to’ specialist for web development projects
- Manage and execute SEO strategy
- Measure digital activity
- Draft and publish content for external website and internal intranet
- Provide expertise on social media strategy
Key skills and attributes:
- Demonstrable experience in a B2B Digital Comms role
- A background in technology, media and telecoms is preferred
- Ability to lead on internal and external migration/re-platforming projects
- Ability to analyse user journeys across multiple digital channels
- Experience in project management and stakeholder engagement
- Evidence of designing innovative online solutions
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
In the first instance please apply below quoting reference GVL19675.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.