Data Analyst – Portsmouth - £18k - £35k
This role will suit someone who is passionate about Data analytics.
You will be joining an established and award winning software house dealing with world-wide data. The date you work on will assist in helping real-life situations and will have an impact around the world.
To be successful for this role you need the following:
* Commercial / Academic experience in data analytics
* Ability to work as a team member
* Ability to work on your own initiative
* Excellent communication skills to present to colleagues and multi-national audiences
As a data analyst, you will have the following responsibilities:
* Routine analysis of downloaded data
* Investigate abnormal operations and data
* Report on findings
* Learn about the industry
* Formulation of professional reports
My client is offering £18k - £35k (DOE) + Industry recognised Training + career progression + company pension + travel insurance.
Don’t miss a great opportunity! Contact Aoife Kelly on or click the “Apply Now” button.