P/T Office Manager/PA
A successful loans provider are looking for a part time Office Manager/PA to support their team of 18 in Central London.
The hours offered will be between 20 - 30 per week and flexibility is offered to how many days these hours fall over. The company offers an excellent working environment with an attractive benefit package. Salary is circa £30,000 (pro rata) dependant on experience.
The main aspect of the position is to ensure that the office runs smoothly. There is also the PA aspect where the candidate will be supporting the Senior Executives in the team.
Duties to include:
- Arranging travel, meetings and appointments, as well as booking meeting rooms and providing refreshments as and when required;
- Ensuring stationery and refreshments are ordered when necessary;
- Providing an ad hoc administrative and project support to the senior members of management team;
- Ensuring health and safety, and fire regulations compliance in London office;
- Overall office management;
- Incoming and outgoing post management;
- Provide support for the London new hires, when needed;
- Data input, filing and uploading of various documents;
- Management of contracts;
- Management of office budget;
- Minute taking when necessary;
And other administrative tasks as and when required.
- Educated to at least 'A’ level standard
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, PA or Administrative Assistant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Hands on experience with office equipment such as printers, fax etc.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Be able to prioritise tasks effectively and work well under pressure
Desirable but not essential
Administration or Business Degree; additional qualification as a PA would be advantageous.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.