In this role as a Fraud Analyst you will work within a department that aims to support the business delivering payment mechanisms to their customers & clients whilst minimising fraud risk, operational impact and customer experience.
Your responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Assist Senior Manager in the construction of short-term and long-term plans with associated benefits of strategies that are to be developed to reduce fraud across the client portfolios.
- Evaluate, analyse and leverage a range of statistical and written information in order to recommend, review and implement decisions that will have a positive impact on the P&L for these.
- Analysis of current and historic data (e.g. authorisations, write off data) to keep our systems at the cutting edge of fraud detection.
- Optimise and maintain the company's Fraud's data and analysis architecture.
- Provide necessary support and guidance to new products and services from a fraud perspective.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proficiency in performing data analysis utilising a standard statistical package such as SAS (preferred) or SQL. A clear understanding of the methods underlying predictive modelling.
- Experience in the financial industry, depending on my client's portfolio we will require experience within a card environment, consumer loans or acquiring fraud.
- Completion of a degree in a numerate or semi-numerate subject or significant relevant experience.
- A self-motivated team player who is able to define, structure and prioritise work for self as well as others, but who also has the flexibility and capability to change priorities when circumstances dictate.
- The ability to understand, undertake and commission complex analysis to support strategy testing.
My client is looking to pay anywhere from 40k basic with a fantastic flexible benefits package on top.
The chance to work for a globally recognised company.
HOW TO APPLY
If this role is something you may be interested in then please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page
Fraud, Analytics, Strategic, Analyst, SAS, SQL,