PatSnap is the world’s leading IP Analytic and Management platform that empowers senior business leaders to accelerate growth through Innovation and R&D. IP and patent strategy is now a major board level priority - our product solves a real and growing problem globally. Our differentiation is the reason behind the company’s exponential growth. PatSnap technologies make patent intelligence more accessible to non-IP proficient business users and provide intuitive analytics, making our products usable and sticky.
Our market is limitless because patent strategy is relevant to all businesses ranging from NASA to PepsiCo.
PatSnap has been commercially active since July 2007, we now employ over 300 people worldwide and through funding we continue to scale rapidly. We have offices in Singapore, China, London and San Francisco.
Payroll & HR responsibilities:
- Submitting FPS/EPS/P60 to HMRC
- Prepare and submit P11D’s
- Setup of Payroll in a new System using P11 deductions.
- Draft Payroll Journals for review
- Managing monthly payroll changes and resolve all payroll queries
- Administering employee benefits
- Process Employee Expense claims
- Reviewing and advising on new tax and NI implications on new benefit schemes under consultation and setting them up on Payroll.
- Monitor and manage the holiday and sickness database and being the point of contact for any queries relating to this, escalating any patterns to the HR Manager
- Responsible for all HR administration to include preparing change of terms letters, maintaining employee files, and compensation administration
- Be the first point of contact for all employee for all payroll related queries
- Work with Senior Finance Manger or Management Accountant to work on commission and performance related pay
- Manage the new starter and leavers processes; assisting in preparation of all offer letters and contracts accurately, sending out new starter paperwork through the HR system, obtaining appropriate references, updating the HR system (Namely), arranging exit interviews, calculating holidays
- Responsible for generating and responding to reference requests (employment, bank, mortgage)
- Experience of a Moneysoft Payroll Manager/or any large payroll software.
- Educated to Degree level
- Previous experience of administering payroll
- Previous administration experience, in HR or Finance is preferred
- Ability to work well under pressure, and juggle multiple processes simultaneously
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritise workload and flex according to the demands of the business
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to process information accurately
- Great customer service skills
- Clear and concise communication skills and ability to build positive and open working relationships across the team and the business
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office programs - Word, Excel
- A self-starter who can demonstrate initiative
- High integrity, able to handle confidential information sensitively and with discretion
- Good common sense approach
- Strong work ethic, team player