MS Dynamics AX Systems Accountant
6 days left
- Full Time
An excellent opportunity to join a large Financial Services organisation based in Cambridge, that is seeking an interim MS Dynamics AX Systems Accountant to support their implementation process.
A highly respected and prestigious Financial Services organisation are seeking a MS Dynamics AX Systems Accountant. With an excellent support function and opportunity.
The MS Dynamics AX Systems Accountant will be required to;
- Get involved in user work groups, administration of relevant finance requirements and gap analysis.
- Operate as the first line of support for all technical and functional queries related to the AX Finance module.
- Liaise daily with IT and have responsibility for managing financial reporting and finance data quality.
- This person will also have a significant input across finance and IT related group strategy working with the business programme manager.
- Reporting into the finance stakeholders
The successful MS Dynamics AX Systems Accountant will have experience working with AX Dynamics within a large implementation environment as well as working specifically in the financial module. Being a part qualified accountant would be a distinct advantage as the role centres around a system implementation however accounting knowledge is needed to ensure the accounting processes and procedures are accurate and in line with controls and compliance
An excellent package and opportunity to support an exceptional organisation within the Financial Services industry.