Service Desk Analyst - IT Solution Provider
Our client, a credible IT services and solutions provided, is seeking a talented individual with an excellent customer service ethos and the technical ability to operate in a Service Desk Analyst role with their 24x7 contract base. Award winning customer service is something that our client takes great pride in delivering; ensuring that all customers receive first class support from their team of in-house specialist I.T staff.
You will be delivering outstanding 1st line technical support to a range of company clients in line with the Service Desk function. If you possess the knowledge and skills-set necessary to operate confidently in a technical I.T role, of if you have previous experience in a similar position, get in touch today!
Working closely within a team of support staff, you provide the support for our clients market leading service offerings. We client is looking for passionate individuals with a genuine interest in progressing within the I.T industry!
Your core responsibilities will include:
• Providing technical support related to hardware, systems and software faults to a range of the company’s stakeholders
• Raising and closing tickets, ensuring a timely and friendly service
• Escalating complex queries to senior members of staff and using teamwork to reach quick resolutions for clients to minimise business down time
• Using Helpdesk software system to monitor and keep track of our clients networks
• Communicating with internal and external company stakeholders
• Liaising with end suppliers when technical information is required
• Prioritising workloads to ensure all client queries are dealt with accordingly
• Accurately logging query information on an internal CRM system
The ideal person specification:
• Strong interpersonal skills that will enable you to deliver a high standard of customer service
• Be able to manage multiple operations at any one time and prioritise tasks where necessary
• Strong I.T systems and Network topology knowledge
• Willing to contribute to the improvement of new procedures in order to provide a better service for clients
• A good understanding of health and safety protocols
• Microsoft MSCA and CISCO CCNA qualifications are desirable
• Previous analyst/helpdesk experience is also desirable for this role
The position comes with an excellent benefits package with a basic salary of up to £25,000 for the right candidate.
The role works on a 4 on 4 days off, 12 hour shift pattern including night shifts. Overtime is available and paid at 1.5 hourly rate.
Annual holidays excluding public holiday - 25 Days.
You will be joining a fast growing organisation who truly support the development of their staff.
Just some of the reasons to join our clients organisation? ?
- Our client offers globally recognised accreditations ?
- Our client has received awards for hardware innovation ?
- Multiple Offices in the UK
- Recently awarded CISCO services partner award ?
- Nominated in category best 100 places to work for ?
- Microsoft and CISCO Certified Partner
Applicants are requested to submit a CV and covering letter, explaining their suitability to the post. Zuna Recruit is an equal opportunities employer and is acting as an agency in relation to this role.