Marketing Campaign Executive
Marketing Campaign Executive job working for an internet start up organisation, Shoreditch, £25K - £35K
Your new company
A leading Digital Health Platform that focuses on centralising healthcare around the consumer. They are disrupting a highly fragmented healthcare market by focusing on consumer engagement as the key to better health outcomes. The platform applies consumer web best practice including rich design, behavioural economics and sophisticated data science to engage users in their health.
Your new role
Working as the Campaign Executive, and reporting into the `Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for delivering agreed activities within the Marketing Plans. You'll also be involved in the creative design and development of material and campaigns, using user insights to deliver effective and engaging customer marketing campaigns across the client base.
- Delivering effective acquisition, retention and engagement campaigns for multiple brands, that are in line with marketing plans and priorities and drive measurable impact against agreed targets and campaign objectives.
- Developing campaign briefs and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders for consultation and sign off.
- Challenging the status-quo and bringing new creative thinking/approaches to maximise campaign effectiveness.
- Evaluating campaign results and effectiveness.
What you'll need to succeed
- Professional Marketing qualification an advantage.
- Previous experience in a customer communications role including email marketing, copy writing and managing creative briefs.
- Experience of delivering customer marketing campaigns within similar technology environments.
- Ability to execute a plan on time, on budget in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire and knowledge to execute innovative, unique marketing campaigns and messages.
What you'll get in return
You will be paid a salary between £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience, this is an opportunity to be a part of a high growth organisation who have big ambitions over the next 12 months. They are looking for someone who can grow their career with the organisation and offer excellent internal progression. It is a dynamic and close team, a fun environment and a relaxed atmosphere.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.