We are currently looking for a talented Lead Java Developer to work with a very well-known, global FTSE100 business and join one of our flagship digital brands, to focus on new product development.
This Lead Java Developer role will be based in London and will pay anything up to £65,000 p.a. for the right person, plus a great bonus and an outstanding benefits package!
As the successful Lead Java Developer, you will need to have all of the following skills and experience:
- Experience within Test Driven Development (TDD) environments.
- Strong knowledge of software architecture using, SOA and SOLID design principles.
- Good experience with software development methodologies such as: Agile, Scrum, Kanban.
- Proficiency with data manipulation languages and data storage subsystems using either SQL or NoSQL.
- Great stakeholder engagement with really good communication skills to all business levels.
These guys also try and keep up-to-date with the latest technology and it would be highly beneficial if you as a Lead Java Developer, knew anything about any of the following:
- Micro services
- AngularJS / HTML5 / UX / UI
- Build/deployment (Jenkins / Nexus / Gradle / Puppet)
- Virtualisation (VMWare/AWS/Vagrant/Docker/Kubernetes)
- Testing automation (Postman / Protractor / Junit / Jasmine)
If this Lead Java Developer role sounds like something you would be a good fit for or, you’re looking for your next step in your Java Development career, then get in touch with me, Damien Ollerhead, in the first instance with a copy of your CV.