Account Manager Fashion Merchandiser
My client a successful software company specialising in consumer research within the fashion industry, are seeking a Relationship Manager/ Account Manager to lead a team on site at their biggest client and maintain and grow relationships with the key internal stakeholders and external clients.
The software works in partnership with the in-house buying team, to take prototypes to market prior to launch and gain insight into the likely response. The role of the Account manager is to take the initial product details and deliver back the findings in a consultative and engaging manner to the buying team, so that they might prepare or adjust the product and launch accordingly.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Relationship management of key sponsor and stakeholders within all relevant departments of the client
- Demonstrate and present the features and benefits of the software to all relevant parties
- Lead the team in the creation and delivery of the market approach, and the collation of findings and buyer reports
- Line management of the team, supporting them in BAU and ongoing professional development
- Grow and increase the profile and usage of the software within the key account, securing and improving the future collaborations for both parties
- Reporting the key accounts performance to senior management, staying up to date on market information, and setting commercially relevant goals for the onsite business
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and relationship builder, with the gravitas and maturity to engage the wider business, as well as excelling as a line manager for the immediate team.
Any of the following would be advantageous to your application;
- Experience in B2B sales or account management
- Knowledge/experience of/passion for the fashion industry
- Retail experience
- Management experience
- Department-store experience
- Aptitude towards/experience within the technology industry
If you are willing to go above and beyond to be an on site ambassador and lead a successful team through the next period of their growth, please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV for interviews commencing with immediate effect.
Advertised by OA Executive Please note that due to a high volume of response OA receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.