Key Stage 2 KS2 Teacher - North London - Haringey
Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) Teacher - North London - Haringey
*Key Stage 2 Job-Share in Year 3*
This primary school in the North London Borough of Haringey is currently recruiting for a part-time Key Stage 2 (KS2) teacher to join them April 2017 or as soon as possible. This well established, highly respected primary school is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and confident teacher to join them in a job-share role on a direct contract with the school.
The school is keen to employ lively teachers that have high expectations and are passionate about achieving the best for their pupils. Successful applicants will be those that; along with having a firm knowledge of the Key Stage 2 (KS2) curriculum and experience of teaching Year 3, are confident and creative.
Unfortunately, this position is not suitable for NQT's.
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING AT THIS SCHOOL:
- Exceptional Career Development Opportunities
- Children who are passionate about learning
- Close to over ground transport links
- Supportive Staff atmosphere.
- Staff Car Park
- Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) teaching experience
- Ambition to progress within teaching leadership
- A Bachelor of Education or a PGCE with QTS
- A passion for teaching and helping children to achieve their potential
- Two teaching related references
The salary for this Key Stage 2 (KS2) position is dependent on experience, however will be in line with London main and upper pay scales.
The Headteacher is looking to interview suitable candidates as soon as possible and an appointment may be made prior to the advertisement end date. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please don't hesitate to send through your CV to Ryan at REESON Education.