Senior Digital Consultant / Project Manager
My client, a leader in digital recruitment technology, with an impressive client list, are looking for a client facing Digital Consultant / Digital PM to join their award winning team of tech experts.
You must have great attention to detail and be able to handle a multitude of digital and communication projects,. You must be able to present clearly, with excellent written and verbal communication skills with in depth industry know how.
You must have a passion and understanding of digital technology, following new and emerging trends and keeping up to date on new technologies. You should be able to suggest and advise on the best digital solutions for their clients. You will deliver high quality implementation projects and optimise existing technology solutions that work!
The right candidate will have a background in in digital project management or pre-sales, from an agency or product development house. Experience in recruitment technology beneficial but not a pre-requisite.
- Accountable for succesful project implementations
- Design data architecture and website strategy
- Responsible for Technical documentation production of solutions internally and externally
- Prepare and support client during test & go-live transition period
- Manage multiple client relationships
- Deliver training to business and technical users
- Pre-sale activities such as presentations, pitches, demos, proof of concepts, etc
The ideal candidate will have experience of the following tech:
- Responsive web builds including interaction, and performance
- Social media solutions
- Experiential concepts and products such as AI, AR or Oculus.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- High degree of industry expertise.
- Ability to conduct lead research in new areas.
- University degree in Business Computer Science, Digital or similar
- 2+ years of Digital / Technical Consulting experience
Good technical skills including:
- Understanding of Web APIs and RESTful / SOAP web services
- Familiar with Application Tracking Systems would be beneficial
- Understanding of web programming technologies and the .Net framework
- Ability to understand code and programming fundamentals
Some travel predominantly within the UK