Production Assistant - London
Have the space, tools and professionals to work hand in hand with brands to develop the business
Reporting to: Head of Design
As a Production Assistant you will:
- To contribute to growth of the business by undertaking administrative tasks to support the product development and design team with fast commercial product development.
- To undertake filing organisation and daily monitoring of licensed goods approvals to support graphic designers in product development work for the core wholesale business, chasing approvals daily to maintain business momentum and efficiency.
- To support the growth of core customer business by undertaking all administrative tasks for the product development and design executives with focus on commercial interpretation and follow up of agreed actions and deadlines.
- To ensure delivery of margin targets through continual maintenance and awareness of the sup- ply base prices for fabric & trim & a related library of organised swatches and trim references for the product development team.
- Product development support experience (Mens, Women’s - ideally both but one may be enough dependent on which core supplier is allocated to the role)
- Commercial high street level fashion product development environment expertise (likely to have worked for a large supplier to high street retailers or online providers of fast fashion in a support role for a year)
- Basic knowledge of garment specifications and fabrics
- Knowledge of garment construction
Up to £25k
Due to the high demand of applicants received, if you do not hear back within a few weeks, please take it as your application unsuccessful.