4 days left
- Full Time
My client is currently looking to recruit some sales consultants for their growing team!
Are you a highly motivated and driven sales professional looking for a new challenge?
Their Direct Sales Consultants are responsible for managing the relationship with customers who have applied for financial services on both an inbound and outbound basis (B2C) This role is a varied role talking to customers and dealers through inbound and outbound telephone calls and email.
My client is an award-winning specialist in financial Services. If you’re looking for a role where you can go the extra mile this is the right opportunity for you!
- My client provides responsible financial services to those who have been unable to obtain credit from mainstream lenders.
- They make responsible lending decisions and believe in treating customers fairly.
- Their team focuses on providing the highest standard of service and on achieving good customer outcomes.
- It is this view that has enabled our business to grow and to achieve a 98% positive feedback rating on Feefo
- They invest in the training and development of our employees and offer a friendly and approachable working environment.
- Our focus on establishing a leading and competent team and business structure helped us to win 'Sub Prime Lender of the Year’ in April 2016.
- Process online applications that are received directly from the Website and via inbound calls
- Outbound calling to new and existing customers through various marketing campaigns to help grow our direct customer base
- Communicating with customers throughout the application process, via telephone and email
- Working with internal customers in accordance with company underwriting policy
- Receiving inbound calls from customers and dealers to discuss specific applications
- Managing the customers’ expectations regarding delivery and completion time scales
- Effectively liaise with dealerships and third party finance companies to gain the information we require to reach a successful completion
- Generating documents to both customer and dealership and dealing with any queries/questions regarding invoicing figures
- Package the documents together to send to the payments team informing the customer of any further requests for information from the underwriters (if a high risk customer)
- Completing the deal and informing the customers that the funds have been released
Your Key Skills:
- Previous sales experience (at least one year!)
- Ability to prioritise work, good time management skills & good attention to detail
- Target driven and able to work to deadlines
- Flexible, able to adapt to changing business & customer needs
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Self-motivated & target driven
- A high level of numeracy and good communication skills
- High levels of consistency in work delivered & PC literate intermediate level
- Provide effective and courteous communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide a high quality of service delivery to internal and external customers
- Ability to work between 8:00 -20:00 Monday to Friday and Saturday 9am- 17:30 (1 in 4)
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Sick Pay at full pay 1-20 days, half pay between 21-40 days
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance 4 x your basic salary
- Long Term Disability Insurance (after 2 years’ service)
- On-going Training and Professional Development
- Free to use gymnasium & keep fit classes (after induction)
- Weekly, fresh fruit supply provided by the business
- Free tea, coffee
- Free on-site parking
Please note that for this role we need carry out both Financial Checks and Criminal Record Bureau Checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles.