Manual Pattern Cutter - London
Our client is a high-street supplier in East London with all samples created in house. They specialise in designing trend-driven, contemporary womenswear collections for various well-known brands.
Reporting to: Head of Production
As a Manual Pattern Cutter you will:
- Focus on Pattern making, digitalising manual patterns and creating/amending spec sheets for carry over styles.
- Working across high street multi-product including: jersey, soft separates etc.
- Working with Vetigraph to make and amend first sample patterns from sketches or existing styles.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent within Fashion/Pattern Construction or similar.
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail
- Technical understanding and awareness of the high-street market.
- Knowledge of pattern making, grading, marker making, garment construction and finishing.
Up to £25k
Due to the high demand of applicants received, if you do not hear back within a few weeks, please take it as your application unsuccessful.