Graduate Finance Assistant - Digital Advertising - London
Launched in 2009 and with its headquarters in Victoria London this company is a global advertising tech company providing the world’s leading online advertisers and media agencies with state-of-the-art digital marketing products and services. The company employs over 100 people worldwide and has recently made it into Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 League, which ranks Britain’s fastest-growing unquoted technology companies, based on innovation and sales growth.
This is a 3 month paid internship. Salary: £1,213/month.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Entering financial information on to spreadsheets
- Discussing with colleagues any business developments that may be relevant for the Finance department
- Generating information from data and passing on findings to colleagues
- Assisting colleagues on basic tasks such as data entry into accounting system
- Learning about international ad campaigns and debtor management e.g. sending out statements of account; filing, typing up sales invoices to send out to clients etc.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Strong numerical and Excel skills - you're not afraid of spreadsheets
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are friendly, approachable and outgoing
- Understanding of digital advertising media and marketing principles is preferred but not essential
- A willingness to learn
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Develop new skills within the hottest sector in digital media right now
- An interesting and varied role in a fun, busy environment where you will learn a lot and take on responsibility quite quickly
- There might even be some doughnuts from time to time
- Work for a company named in the Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 League
- Company socials