Accounts Payable Manager
Accounts Payable Manager / Brighton / Accountancy
My Client is looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to join their team on a temporary basis for up to 6 months.
- Personnel management of up to 15 employees - to include performance management, motivational leadership, development and training
- Managing staff responsible for Accounts Payable functions, Operational banking/cash management processes, Reconciliation of accounts, managing banking relations
- Reconciliation of Control accounts across two Finance systems, therefore knowledge of Peoplesoft and Navision is beneficial
- Responsible for the efficient processing of daily payment files on two in built Administration systems
- Responsible for the delivery of process improvements to deliver cost efficiency savings and resource effectiveness
- Managing processes to a set Control Framework, and identifying and documenting any gaps in the control processes
To be considered for the Accounts Payable Manager role you should have the characteristics below:
We are looking for a highly motivated, independent employee. Capable of managing processes and staff without supervision and with minimal guidance. The role requires a dynamic, driven and hardworking character, able to influence and challenge colleagues of peer and senior status confidently.
Experience in reconciliation, managing and implementing control frameworks and performance management is critical.
The salary is £35,000 - £40,000 pa.