5 days left
- Full Time
Our client, based in Bishop's Stortford is looking to recruit an experienced Financial Controller to lead its small function. This role will report into the Managing Director and will assume all financial responsibility for the company, however the remit is broader than that and the successful candidate will have previously had involvement with HR, Legal and Company Secretarial duties.
The position will be part of the leadership team.
- Monthly management accounting
- Sales, Margin and Variance Analysis
- Cash flow management and reporting
- Implement and ensure adherence to financial controls
- Provide Commercial Support to non-finance staff
- Assist MD with reports and presentations and management
- Manage and develop the finance team
This is a broad role, covering financial and operational management and will suit an individual who has both a strong financial and commercial skill-set.
You are ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified, although QBE candidates will be considered