An exclusive high-end bar and restaurant in the heart of the West-End are looking for a progressive Finance Manager to lead their on-site finance team. This growing hospitality company is planning an exciting year, with expansion from their current site and diversification into different business lines as well as strengthening the already-popular location.
As Finance Manager you would be entrusted with the running of the busy on-site finance function as well as recommending and implementing any improvements and providing strategic advice to the owners. This role pays a competitive salary and benefits as well as providing extensive exposure to Senior management.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Monthly management accounts and board packs
- Daily and weekly performance reporting and analysis
- Recording and analysis of sales and analysis
- Liaison with payroll company and external accountancy firm
- VAT returns and bank reconciliation
- Payment runs and processing
- Year end accounting
- Budgeting and forecasting
Please apply if you are:
- An ACCA/ CIMA Qualified Management Accountant
- Experienced in the hospitality/ retail sector
- Looking for a mixture of hands on and advisory finance work
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: