Finance Business Partner
A Finance business partner is required for a leading Insurance business. This Finance business partner will be responsible for partnering with a Division's management team to assist, challenge and support the growth of this division by providing relevant financial information and analysis.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, the Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Producing monthly P&L reporting including commentary on the businesses within the business unit to the business and group team in line with the group reporting timetable.
- Provide regular reporting where required to the legacy business unit including calculations of earn-out payments and reviewing any accounts receivable payments due.
- Work closely with the centralised management accounting team to ensure timely processing of business units payroll, invoices and expenses and performing regular reviews of these to ensure correct processing by the team has been performed on Oracle.
- Manage the annual business units budget in accordance with group guidelines, prepare 3 year budgets and when required updated forecasts for the business units group.
- Where requested work with the project team on any acquisitions to ensure the integration of finance on a timely basis.
- Provide financial analysis as needed to the business to provide valuable insight to support optimal decision making and be the financial expert on new projects and initiatives.
- Be the go to person and finance representative on the business units management team monthly review meetings.
The successful candidate must be:
- Qualified accountant
- SMARTVIEW and Oracle user
- Insurance broker experience
- A thorough understanding of accounting principles and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills - clear and concise communicator
- Excellent team working skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong IT skills - knowledge of word and excel including advanced excel modelling