Our Client is a resgistered nursing and residential home and is now looking for a Deputy Manager fo join their team.
- Providing the highest standards of care at all times.
- Creates a friendly, secure atmosphere to gain the trust and confidence of those using the service;
- Plans work schedules, assigns tasks and delegates responsibilities to junior staff;
- Ensures that the physical comfort and all material needs of service users are provided and attempts to resolve problems that may arise.
- Must be well organized and have an experience in developing and managing within a care home
- Provide excellent levels of customer service at all times
- Have a clear understanding of developing the business and recognising areas of growth
- Ensure staffs deliver the highest quality social care to meet the requirements of residents
- Responsible for pre admission assessments and resident reviews.
Closing date for all applications will be on 17th of March 2017.
About Vira International:
We are a specialist International Consultancy, founded in 1970 with offices in London, Mumbai, Goa, Cochin, Darjeeling and Nepal.
Vira International Ltd is an OISC registered immigration firm, providing immigration advice and services to a wide range of clientele. Our client list in the UK includes reputed hotel chains, restaurants, IT and telecommunication companies, finance and leisure companies, Radio and TV channels, Educational institutes certified by QAA/BAC/Edexcel etc. For honest and expert advice call or email us.