Information Security Analyst
7 days left
- Full Time
My client, a dynamic and innovative eCommerce organisation are looking to hire an Information Security Analyst to join their growing team.
The candidate will:
- Be responsible for the day to day monitoring and response functions, and associated security toolset management and ensure that the ability to protect and respond to security incidents is maintained
- Provide a second level response, when security incidents occur and ensure that best practice is followed i.e proactively investigating security log data and understanding changing trends and threats.
- Have an influential role in shaping the security roadmap of the organisation
- Evangelise new technologies within the organisation that work with environments and tools already in place such as: AWS, AD, Mac OS, mobile devices etc.
- Act in a consultative manner with various business units, to develop and improve existing technologies
- Communicate with the whole organisation to promote best security practice, and act as a role model for these behaviours
The position is extremely hands on, and the role will involve engaging with a vast array of technologies and applications. Previous practical experience in a security operations role, with an appropriate security qualification (SCP, CCNP, CISSP).
Skills and Experience:
- Use of SIEM tools (e.g. Splunk, Tenable, Logrhythm, QRadar, AlienVault or similar)
- Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK)
- Data analytics & use of data to drive change
- Vulnerability assessment tools such as Nessus, Qualys
- Use of Intrusion Detection/Prevention Tools (Cisco/Sourcefire, others)
- Use of Firewalls
- Use of Web Application Firewalls
- Self-service ASV scanning platforms
- Google Admin / Vault
- Windows Server / Active Directory
With year-on-year growth of 50% my client processed £1 billion worth of transactions last year. A truly international organisation, this is a tremendous opportunity for an individual that is actively seeking significant responsibility.