IT Sales Executive - Crawley- Basic £35 - £40K - OTE £90K
An IT Sales Executive is required for an expanding IT Consultancy and Developing Company based in Crawley, West Sussex.
Our client is a Prestigious Reputable IT Consultant and Developing Company who has decades of combined industry experience making them the perfect choice for clients looking for support in their IT solutions, assisting clients old and new to migrate their IT systems into the cloud supporting them with software, hardware, and personal requirements, aiding their personal requirements in addition to the impact possible downtime would have on their organisation’s efficiency and profitability.
Responsibilities of the IT Sales Executive:
- Generating your own leads and following through to the close
- Follow upon proposals and track win rate
- Building rapport and maintaining client relationships to maximise revenue
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors and general market knowledge
- Introduce a proactive approach to sales and account management
- Create a thriving working environment and encourage a will to win
- Identifying and implementing activities and projects to support profitable growth
Skills and Experience required to become the successful IT Sales Executive:
- Extensive experience in selling Cloud based IT Solutions
- Drive, determination and the will to win
- Experience in dealing and negotiating face to face with board level individuals
- Dedicated team player with vitality and initiative
- Excellent Customer Service
- Smart in appearance
- Representing the face or voice of our company you must be proficient in written and verbal communication within the English language
Our clients ultimate aim is not only to be an IT provider but to become a trusted IT partner. Their cloud services differ from the competition by ensuring not only the functionality on offering solutions but addressing the security concerns as a core delivery component of their cloud and managed solutions.
They provide a diverse storage and backup capabilities including:
- Multi-tiered storage including SSD drives for high IOPS applications
- On demand access to scalable storage capacity, accommodating growth
- Offsite storage facilities
- Offering a security rich storage environment
- Providing access to specialised technical skills, including solution, technical and security architecture
This role comes with a healthy basic salary of £35-40K with an uncapped OTE of £90K.
If you are the ideal candidate for this position, then send in your cv and Raj will phone you to have a chat and arrange that interview.