First In-House General Counsel For Leading Financing Busines
6 days left
- Full Time
General Counsel - Leading UK Financing Business
The business is one of the largest of its kind and offers a verity of finance services to their customers with a nationwide reach of over 100 branches. The business has just started the search for their first in-house General Counsel to set up a brand new legal function. You will work closely with compliance, finance and board members. On a day to day basis you will get involved with a huge verity of interesting work including commercial contracts, acquisitions, employment law, IP, litigation and brand marketing. You will have complete autonomy over your role and have the opportunity to put your stamp on the business as they grow.
- Worked In-house within an FCA regulated business.
- UK qualified Lawyer.
- Trained at a top 20 Law Firm.
- Experience of drafting, reviewing, negotiating and concluding contracts.
- Experience of drafting new policies.
- Has assisted with financial product development.
- Experience in consumer lending (desirable).
- Ability to communicate important legal matters to senior stakeholders.
If you feel this fantastic General Counsel position is for you then please do not hesitate to get in touch to find out more -
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: