E-commerce Co-ordinator - Brighton - £24k - £30k per annum plus company benefits
The successful candidate will be working closely with and reporting to the Head of eCommerce, you will aid in the execution of promotions, content and strategy across all of our clients channels. Being well versed in digital marketing you will work with agency partners and in house teams to deliver key strategy for B2C digital marketing and sales across all channels
- Manage with clear oversight a consistent Ad-words and Display marketing strategy.
- Manage Affiliate network providers working on strategies and placement on various networks.
- Manage and employ technology to build a personalised and successful customer journey.
- Regularly updating our clients website, working with designers and developers to build trend focused features and editorials, updating landing page content and making changes to navigation & information.
- Manage and work with designers across all digital marketing platforms.
- Working with the photography studio to ensure product imagery is accurate and consistent
- Social media management
Knowledge / Skills required:
- Understand in detail the Customer Acquisition to Conversion process
- A great understanding of SEO, Ad-Words and Google display network
- An understanding of Online / Digital Marketing strategy and the tools available.
- A clear understanding of Email marketing and automation strategies.
- Previous experience in online marketing automation technologies required.
- Ability to analyse Google Analtyics and other online tools to approach digital marketing in a systematic / programmatic way.
- Understanding of basic HTML and concepts of Web design would be useful.
- Ability to write copy for promotional purposes is desirable but not essential
- Well organised
- Good attention to detail & proactive personality
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Thrive in a fast and busy office environment