FRENCH SPEAKING - Sales Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for developing sales and distribution of products to assigned territories; the role reports to the Sales Manager and the Sales Director
• Achieving agreed annual business development sales revenue in the assigned territories.
• Managing existing brand distributor relationships.
• Co-ordinating samples & bulk order deliveries to customers in the assigned territory.
• Periodically visiting the market/s to support business development & grow the brand.
• Introducing prospective new accounts/distributors to the brand.
• Optimising the use of our prospective client database to generate new business.
• Following up on all prospective sales leads, price enquiries & new business.
• Internal co-ordination of all elements of the distributor sales mix ( new product requests, pricing & trading terms, local marketing events like trade shows, product intelligence, etc.)
• Selling the full range of the brand offering to prospective/existing accounts.
• Supporting distributor requests for visual sales aids and materials in conjunction with our Design & Development team.
• MUST have proven sales background
• Previous background in business or sales development in a customer facing role.
• Experience and understanding of EU markets an advantage but not essential
• Excellent communication skills.
• A positive attitude and the ability to use own initiative.
• Team player accustomed to working within a team structure.
• Fluency in a second language is highly desirable
• Reliable, proactive and approachable.
• Willing to travel as required to meet prospective customers/new accounts.
• Eligible to work in the UK.
This is a full time, office based role.
In return you will be rewarded for all of your hard work with a good basic salary and commission please a great working environment.