5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is one of the fast growing co-working spaces based in London who are looking for a passionate and driven General Manager to manage all their space.
This is a challenging role to say the least. You will need to get stuck in from Day 1; this is not a role for those looking for a business as usual desk job. You will be located in London, but this role will include travel across the UK and further as the business grows.
Your primary responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Take full responsibility for operational performance of the business: Develop and roll out standard operating procedures across new and existing spaces
- Ensure all spaces are at budget working towards stabilised target occupancy
- Continuous oversight of budget and spending across spaces
- Be fully health & safety compliant.
- Deal with escalated member issues, where required.
- Manage Facilities Team - Drive team performance through on-going management and performance review
- Ensure all teams are delivering on financial and customer service objectives
- Act as a role model and provide your team with a stimulating and supportive environment
- Hire A-team players around you and Membership Managers to grow the business.
- Help grow the business, working directly with the Founders on new opportunities for growth.
- Develop Work.Life’s presence with the wider UK creative community: we want you to be an ambassador for what we do and what we believe in!
- 5 plus years’ management experience in Hospitality or a relevant field.
- Multisite experience across locations
- Demonstrated management experience leading a team to results, customer service experience and proven ability of adding value to your customers
- Must be able to work independently and in a team
- Experience in performance managing, motivating and being a strong people manager
- Coaching on the job, Strategic thinker, Fun-loving, glass half full character. You like people!