London (or Dublin)
This leading cybersecurity company has a trusted reputation among the Fortune 100. Join them as a Pre-Sales Engineer at either their London or Dublin offices.
• Provide pre-sales assistance to customers and partners, including product installations, troubleshooting and training.
• Define technical requirements, create solutions and articulate product benefits.
• Understand a customer’s business drivers and work closely with them to improve network design.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the market and of security technologies in order to plan for the future.
• Previous experience of working in an IT security company, with a solid understanding of security concepts and roles.
• Pre-sales experience with the ability to build strong internal and customer relationships at all levels and across organisations.
• A Subject Matter Expert with excellent technical knowledge within IT security and networking, including strong experience of Unix/Linux; of enterprise applications, systems and identity management and LDAP directories.
• Strong presentation skills with the ability to build and present high quality product demonstrations to both technical and business audiences.
Salary: to £80k, OTE £110k, including benefits and training opportunities.
Contact: David Loubser