Marketing Manager - Demand Generation
6 days left
- Full Time
Want to join a fast growing Fintech? With an exciting proposition and superb growth, this Fintech already has 8 years successful trading behind them, and is now set for their next period of growth.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager;reporting into the CMO, you'll be responsible for helping shape and execute the Demand generation strategy, using a variety of on and offline methods. You will have the freedom to think creatively and try out new ideas for lead generation;
- Campaign management; take full responsibility for creating awesome Demand Generation campaigns with ownership for strategy, planning and execution
- Marketing Automation; responsibility for the CRM database and nurturing leads through it
- Lead Generation; create inbound and cross sell opportunities through innovative lead generation ideas
- Full mix; you will be able to utilise any on and offline channels
- Reporting and tracking; ensure ROI and learning from all campaigns.
Skills & experience the Marketing Manager must have;
- 5 years plus Demand Generation experience in a B2B environment
- Responsibility for revenue and ROI
- Integrated approach to campaigns
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable with developing and then delivering a strategy
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Manager role;
£45,000 - £50,000 basic + 10% bonus
If this vacancy interests you we'd be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing marketing professionals with a variety of Technology & B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we're only able to contact successful candidates.