Inbound/ Internet Customer Champion
5 days left
- Full Time
Inbound/ internet Customer Champion
Hours any 5 days of 7
Hours range from 08:00 - 17:00 / 09:00 - 18:00 / 13:00 - 22:00
Salary £22,500 + Monthly and Quarterly Bonus - OTE £27,000
Your main purpose is to provide customers with an unrivalled shopping and customer service experience, through the multiple communication channels we use. You will be able to maximise your targets by selling across all departments, and the appropriate add-ins.
You are responsible for achieving and wherever possible exceeding your individual bookings and margin targets and complying with cost controls. Your main areas of responsibility are;
- Achieve your phone and Live Chat Targets, as well as contributing to the overall Online Sales target for the department and in line with the margin target.
- To show a proactive approach to sales generation across departments at all times.
- Support the implementation of all promotions and marketing initiatives.
- Fully adhere to all Company procedures relating to cash handling.
- Use the various tools available to you to minimise cost impact, with regards to discounts, charges, and vouchers.
You are responsible for providing our customers with an unrivalled shopping experience by delivering excellent customer service. Your main areas of responsibility are;
- Ensure every customer is communicated with in line with the KPI’s set for each channel.
- Maintain good knowledge of all new and existing products including their specific selling features, lead times etc.
- Be fully aware of and effectively utilise the 'Seven Steps’ process.
- Deliver the 'Awesome experience’ and follow up post sale to ensure consistency.
- Maintain active knowledge of your sales performance against target and actively seek support and feedback including action plans from Supervisors/GMs as required.
- Complete customer orders accurately and efficiently up to point of delivery.
- Effectively and consistently use all systems and procedures i.e. the diary system.
- Work with suppliers to ensure all orders arrive within lead times, updating the customer.
- Previous sales experience
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Be able to close a deal
- Liaise with customers to deliver outstanding customer service and provide product knowledge
- Able to work as a team and take on extra duties
- Be able to work on any shift.
- Have a driving licence due to location