Copywriter / Content Marketer - Reigate, Surrey. £35-40k
6 days left
- Full Time
Copywriter / Content Producer
Marketing Dept in Digital Media technology Company
Salary: £35-40k + excellent benefits (detailed below)
Title: Copywriter/Content Marketer
Location: Reigate, Surrey
Job type: Full time, permanent
Profile of Role: My Client are looking for an experienced copywriter to become the authoritative voice in their marketplace.
They are looking for an experienced copywriter to provide content for a variety of media and formats, including website content, blog posts, emails, whitepapers, case studies, social media, online and print adverts. A strong working knowledge of SEO writing principles is essential. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, with excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to write clear, grammatically correct and engaging copy. We are looking for a copy writer who has a creative flair with exceptional attention to detail, a methodical approach to research, well organised, passionate, enthusiastic, and confident. The ability to meet deadlines and manage workloads. Prior experience, preferably with a marketing or tech background is required. Minimum of three years’ experience.
Prior experience, preferably with a marketing or tech background is required.
Key Responsibilities ?
- Working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to understand the overall marketing plan, strategy, and objectives in line with the business objectives.
- Passionate about transforming ideas and key messages into content/copy. ?
- To deliver clear, grammatically correct, compelling and engaging copy across various media and formats. ?
- Writing to cover online and offline formats, including blogs, case studies, whitepapers, emails and landing pages, adverts and social media copy.
- Managing our freelance copywriters and commissioning new pieces of work. Ensuring freelancers are appropriately briefed and deadlines are met. ?
- Writing scripts for video’s, seminars and conference presentations to be delivered by MY CLIENT spokespeople. ?
- Interviewing senior executives within the company producing dynamic copy to reflect the knowledge and passion for the subject matter. ? Researching and developing new topic ideas, to write about and regularly pitching ideas for content to the Senior Marketing Manager. ?
- Researching and developing content for our sector based audience, such as, Travel; Healthcare; Financial Services; Insurance; House Builders and Retail. ?
- Acting as the Brand Guardian for MY CLIENT’s 'tone of voice’ and ensuring the tone of voice is developed and applied across the business internally and externally. ?
- Ensuring any opportunity to position MY CLIENT is achieved whether it be increasing their Brand Awareness; Employer Branding or PR.
Knowledge & Experience
- Must have previous technical copy writing experience within the Technology Sector. (Please provide examples of the work). ?
- Strong knowledge of writing for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). ? Strong digital background. ?
- Sub-editing and proof reading experience. ?
- A keen interest in marketing and technology. ?
- Strong communication skills. ?
- The ability to write in language/style that relates to MY CLIENT’s personas and sector audiences. ?
- Proficient with Microsoft Office. ?
- Ideally experience writing for SaaS and/ or B2B.
- 22 days holiday (Increasing to 23 after 1 years’ service, 24 after 2 years’ service) ?
- Semi-flexible working hours ?
- Company stakeholder pension plan and private healthcare ?
- Ride2Work Scheme ?
- An excellent working environment ?
- Breakfast club ?
- The opportunity to develop your skills and receive relevant training