Sales Director EMEA- Business Intelligence and Strategy
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is an international business information service organisation specilaising in the Emerging Market sector. Due to unprecedented growth they are seeking a Sales Director to join their team.
Reporting to the Global Head of Sales the Sales Director is responsible for generating new business sales & cross selling their customised consulting service in their allocated market space. This focus on this role will be on sales into the UK and EMEA.
- Lead sourcing: researching and building lists of potential Clients in your region to understand their projects and business plans to identify needs for business intelligence.
- Converting inbound leads into prospects by organising client demonstrations (travel across the region approx. 30% of time.) Cold calling and pitching aforementioned lists and telephone sourced prospects.
- Booking appointments and setting up trials of the business intelligence products.
- Negotiating contracts with clients and writing sales proposals (may be involved in cross regional deals).
- Setting sales targets and putting together sales strategy for your sector with the Global Head of Sales.
- Delivering revenue objective for your given territory
- Preferred market experience- Banking and Financial Services, Pharmaceuticals, Oil & Gas, Energy, Media Advertising, Recruitment.
Why this role?
If you have 3-8 years relevant sales experience, the ability to represent a highly regarded international business at all levels of management and a genuine passion/understanding of international business/emerging markets then this role could be for you.
The company has huge growth plans for the region with new roles and management positions being created every few months.
Good base salary (up to £60k), reflective of experience plus 40-55% bonus and ability to over achieve.
This is not your typical sales role as you well wrap your service around the customer so will therefore sell subscription products and customised/consulting products.
This is a demanding role in a fast paced environment.
You must be a UK resident or already have the right to work in the UK as sponsorship and relocation will not be offered.
JMR Global Ltd
JMR Global Ltd is a boutique Executive Search and Selection Consultancy providing services to both SME’s and Blue Chip Clients worldwide.
We pride ourselves on offering a truly unique & bespoke service and delivering consistently high standards.
What makes us stand out from the crowd?
- Through careful allocation of resources to client engagements, we will provide you with a personal point of contact who is fully focused on your assignment.
- Our highly experienced consultants all have hands on industry experience gained within large organisations prior to coming into Recruitment. This means we really understand the positive impact of a good recruit to your bottom-line and can offer you far more than the standard transactional approach you might encounter with other consultancies.
- With our extensive worldwide network we can access local expert knowledge and resources tailored to your industry.
- We are passionate about getting you the right candidate for the job and delivering long lasting results to your business.