UK&I Finance Business Partner
7 days left
- Full Time
Finance Business Partner needed for Xylem - global technology company in Surrey!
£60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Investigo is currently recruiting a UK&I Finance Business Partner position for Xylem - a global technology business in Surrey. This is a critical business partnering role to support the Service & Rental MD and his team in growing the profitability of the business. The UK&I is by far the most comprehensive and complex offer within Xylem and as such is highly visible not only at EMEAI level but also at HQ. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is eager to learn the business and make a strong contribution to establishing a successful FP&A function, building relationships with the business leads and supporting them by creating a framework for driving superior performance.
- Produce the monthly management accounts/dashboard for the UK Service division on a timely basis with insightful analysis - with a double key focus, strengthening further the financial integrity at business stream level and developing further relevant KPIs to improve the business performance analysis.
- Development of P&L reporting on a regional basis and thereby driving increased accountability of local management to ensure deviations are understood and appropriate counter measures are subsequently designed.
- Lead and improve the weekly internal Flash process to drive more accuracy and accountability
- Support the Managing Director and his team in being the key Finance lead for all key business improvement projects, this will include attending all relevant operational meetings to challenge and provide input.
- Support the FP&A Manager with regards to all queries and requests from the European HQ
- Coordinate with the MD & FP&A team in all planning cycles including the annual budget and quarterly forecasting process
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with experience in a similar role
- 2-5 year's post qualification experience in business partnering and FP&A
- Ability to drive change and challenge business decisions
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, taking control of own workload and managing competing priorities arising from a variety of sources with tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills (Database management & VBA are desirable)
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision
- Ability to raise financial awareness with operational management
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in and passionate about playing an active part in building an effective and strong FP&A function in order to add value to the business longer term.