PAPRIKAAssistant Management Accountant,Creative Agency,Central London,up to £35k+Bens
*PAPRIKA EXPERIENCE NEEDED*
Assistant Management Accountant, Creative Agency, Central London, up to £35k + Bens
Our Client, a creative agency, is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join there UK finance team based in Central London.
Reporting in to and supporting the Head of Finance you will be responsible for all aspects of the accounting and finance function.
The successful candidate will be a self starter, who is consistently proactive and time efficient with the ability to work to tight deadlines. You will also be a 'champion’ of the Paprika accounting and project management system through offering support/training to the wider PM team.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the month end management accounts and journals; prepayments, accruals, fixed assets
- Monthly Balance Sheet account reconciliations.
- Summarize payments made through the company credit card accounts and prepare the input paperwork for processing into the accounting records. Strong levels of control on expenses and receipts provided with push back to individuals where necessary.
- Summarize payments made through petty cash & prepare the input paperwork for reflection in the accounting records.
- Establish changes to the monthly payroll and provide the necessary payroll information to the payroll bureau. Deal with any questions and issues as required.
- Review with the Head of Finance and confirm any further changes to bureau as required.
- Bank processing of payroll net pay payments
- Provide ad hoc reporting as required by Head of Finance.
- Undertake any task as required by a Senior Manager and/or Director of the business that is reasonably commensurate with your skills, knowledge, and experience.
AP invoice processing, including:
- correct coding the expense between either a direct job cost (coded to the specific project) or overhead (coded to the corresponding budgeted cost line)
- ensure the actual expense amount is in accordance with the project cost accrual or budgeted forecast overhead amount, investigate and resolve variances
- AR sales invoice finalization and reconciliation to sales forecast and Paprika budgets to ensure completeness of income (together with the FC, Project Managers and Directors).
- Credit control activity providing feedback to Project Managers and/or Directors regarding late payment dispute issues and/or clients who are not complying with agreed trading terms.
- Manage the process for confirming and raising sales credit notes to ensure the amount is agreed by the Project Manager and/or Director. Ensure the credited amount is correctly reflected against the project to which it related.
If you would like to find out more details then please do get in touch.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.