Group Finance Analyst
Investigo are currently in partnership with an international market leading FMCG company who are looking to recruit a Group Finance Analyst.
The purpose of the role will be to take ownership of the reporting and planning process for the Group Head Office overhead budgets whilst acting as a key business partner to various senior stakeholders.
If you're analytically minded and a newly qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA) with good business partnering skills, we'd love to hear from you!
Responsibilities include -
- Budgeting, forecasting and month end reporting to all key stakeholders
- Reporting to senior managers and cost centre owners on the overall variances to budget/forecast
- Monitoring costs incurred and cross-charged from around the Group
- Provide support for ad-hoc projects and activities including cost-reduction initiatives, integration of budgets and any acquisitions
- Business Partner with Senior Mangers across the whole business
- Providing information, insight and challenge to cost centre owners to assist them to manage their costs vs targets.
- Make improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of processes.
Candidate profile -
- Newly qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA)
- Process driven, with excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to understand processes and systems used, and demonstrate initiative to solve any problems arising
- Motivated self-starter, keen to be fully accountable for their areas of responsibility
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, and with the rest of the Group Finance team, in a consistently calm, open and collaborative fashion
- Candidates coming from a similar FMCG background would be ideal but not essential