Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Salary: £27,000 - £31,500 per annum based on 42-hour contract - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available (paid breaks)
Shifts: Days or Nights available
Contract type: Permanent
*Salary Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
*£1000 Welcome Bonus for all new nurses that join the company*
Further Details: We are currently looking for a newly-qualified or experienced nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD all considered) to practice within a purpose-built Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home based in Ipswich. Split across separate units, the Nursing Home offers general nursing and specialist dementia nursing care, along with convalescence, respite and palliative care. They also look after younger residents who have physical disabilities, Parkinson’s and dementia, as well as providing rehabilitative support.
The service is always focused on offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for nurses who share this passion for quality care and who wish to further their career within a reputable healthcare organisation.
The Home Manager is very flexible with shift patterns and can accommodate either days or nights, or a mixture of the two, in order to fit in with your lifestyle and provide a good work-life balance.
Person Specification: Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction. We welcome applications from newly-qualified or experienced nurses as a Preceptorship Programme is available.
Employee Benefits include:
• Comprehensive training scheme – all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
• Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
• Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
• £1000 welcome bonus
• Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
• Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
• Annual pay reviews
• Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Travel discounts
• Cash Plan discount card
• The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
• Hot meal provided whilst on duty
• Free uniform provided
• Paid Breaks
• Free parking
• National Employment Savings Trust pension
• Life assurance
• Indemnity insurance
• 28 days’ annual leave including bank holidays
• Sick pay – 6 weeks’ paid sick pay
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Erin Banner on or send a copy of your CV to