Client Services / Account Manager KMCLIENT9533
A hugely exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate wanting to propel their career in the City of London.
This role requires a disciplined and unflappable candidate to join a highly successful and progressive business to act as the point of contact for key accounts and clients.
The role will offer exposure to senior professionals, offering creative solutions to problems and producing innovative business strategy.
Administration is a large part of the role and will require someone who has exemplary attention to detail. The perfect candidate will have an excellent command of the English language and be comfortable writing attractive proposals for clients.
The role would suit someone who wants to start their career and gain a huge amount of experience in a short time.
Flexibility will be required with working hours due to the nature of the business.
Our clients offer fantastic benefits, progression and performance related bonus.
- Recent experience gained a multi-faceted role
- University educated or equivalent
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Confidence liaising at all levels in a client facing role
- Ability to produce work that is accurate whilst working under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively whilst supporting a team
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within one week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage/ for this role however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.