Assistant Food & Beverage Manager - £20k + 8% Loyalty Bonus
This 2 rosette privately owned Hotel are currently seeking an Assistant F & B Manager to join this large Front of House Team.
Working a 45 hour contract 5 / 7 day a week, we are seeking an experienced individual who is seeking a varied and challenging role, a candidate with a love for hospitality and a passion for delivering great customer service.
The relevant candidate will be a car driver or live within Cambridge.
- Working in a supervisory role and reporting directly into the Food & Beverage Manager you will be happy to manage a team of staff to ensure the restaurant is effectively managed and staffed and functions within the hotel are delivered to the required standard.
- As Assistant F & B Manager you will be a hands on individual with an eye for detail, we need an effective communicator with previous experience ideally within a quality establishment.
- A good understanding of Food & Beverage is needed, you will need to communicate with both the Front * Back of house teams so must possess a good level of communication and confidence
- You will be in charge of organising your day, ensuring rooms are ready for functions, the restaurant has been set up accordingly and all staffed are briefed on their daily duties
- The ideal Asst F & B Manager will be smart, professional and a lead by example
- Previous hotel experience advantageous
- Independent privately owned
- Contracted hours
- Fully supported by the GM / DGM & F & B Manager
- This hotel has lots of national exposure, hosts amazing high profile events
- Lots of internal progression for the right candidate
- Competitive salary depending on age and experience.
The Small Print
To apply you will be required to supply evidence of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom with relevant skills and qualifications.
Prosper Business Recruitment is a proud equal opportunities employer, dedicated and specialist to the hospitality industry. We work and support some of the most well-known companies in Norfolk and Suffolk.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Prosper Business Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency.