An exciting opportunity has just become available at a construction company for a game-changing CFO.
The company has enjoyed a successful past 12-months, but there is a real need to focus on new opportunities and fresh markets. This role will be instrumental in this drive, providing expert insights to develop high level strategy, key stakeholder relationships, and streamline the current finance function.
Day-to-day duties will include:
- Managing the delivery of the company’s financial performance and growth in line with budgets
- Working closely with the CEO to drive a creative, commercial culture
- Overseeing all key financial and commercial deals, including contract negotiation for new and existing clients
- Providing insightful analysis and action plans to drive growth and profitability
- Ensuring all required contractual agreements and terms are in place
- Delivering realistic forecasts
- Delivering financial objectives, while supporting the company vision
This exciting role is best suited to a driven CFO with at least 10 years’ experience at a senior level. You will need to hold full accountancy qualifications, and have a strong track record in managing a team and managing high-level projects under pressurised circumstances.
The ability to hold up in an entrepreneurial team, provide unbeatable financial insight and advice, and inspire at all levels is essential.