IT Support Engineer 1st-3rd line
5 days left
- Full Time
Support engineer windows analyst MAC cloud azure 365 documentation desktop server infrastructure firewalls
Your new company
Small to medium consultancy specialising in IT managed services in South East London.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the MD, you will play a key role in the day to day running of the company's infrastructure, helping to manage the team and ensuring that all technical issues are resolved in a timely and professional manner. This could include network management, as well as providing, installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting software, hardware and telephony equipment.
- Ownership and responsibility for ensuring resolution of client issues, demonstrating initiative and leadership.
- Adhering to and improving company policies and procedures regarding customer handling processes, service entitlement verification, and problem and incident escalation.
- Ensuring that the team effectively perform detailed technical investigation, diagnosis and repair reported problems.
- Helping plan and implement client's IT infrastructures
- Identification of areas for improvement in the services delivered and maintaining a continual service improvement plan.
- Helping plan and implement the future growth of the company
What you'll need to succeed
- Have experience and knowledge of managing teams in support environments.
- Be proficient in providing 1st-3rd line support on a wide variety of issues
- Possess excellent oral and written skills.
- Be comfortable in a customer facing role, giving 1st line support online, over the phone and in person.
- Have in depth knowledge of Microsoft technologies (i.e. Windows (both desktop and server), Active Directory, Office 365, Microsoft Azure etc)
- Be familiar with both PCs & MACs and be able to effect software and hardware repairs
- Have an in depth understanding of network technology, routers and firewalls etc.
- Be efficient and organised in handling a share of office administration.
What you'll get in return
Excellent potential for career growth. Applicants should also hold a full UK driving licence and ideally be able to ride a motorbike (or being willing to learn at the company's expense).
Working in a busy and varied environment, this role would suit a bright, confident and proactive team player with a positive, 'can do' attitude.
If this sounds like your next step please get in touch!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.