Shop Assistant Manager - London - Healthy fast-food chain
Who are we?
Pure is a very successful and fast-growing group of healthy, fast-food restaurants across Central London. Our menu focuses on fresh, natural and delicious food and drink.
With eleven sites already open, Pure has recently received significant investment to double in size over the next few years. We already have a team of 200+ people feeding over 50,000 Londoners every week either in-store or via our delivery service and we are looking for the very best people to join our growing team.
Who are we looking for?
Our success starts with our teams so we are looking for an experienced Shop Assistant Managers who will share Pure values and passion for delicious food.
This is an amazing career opportunity for those with a general enthusiasm for food and customers satisfaction.
Who is a Pure Shop Assistant Manager?
The ideal candidate to this role will show:
- The ability to develop a team that can deliver immaculate service at fast pace
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- The ability to manage all cash handling, banking, and safe procedures
- Great attention to cleanliness, and food & hygiene safety practices
- The ability to work under pressure and make quick decisions when needed
What are Pure Shop Assistant Manager responsibilities?
You will be responsible for creating a welcoming environment in which our staff can engage and 'WOW’ our customers You’ll organize and manage the work of Pure shop floor staff, decide which tasks need to be done and share these among the front of house team. Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Training team members to be polite, smart and attentive to guests’ needs at all times
- Motivating and leading the team to promote great team work resulting in the shop having a great atmosphere and buzz
- Responding appropriately and in a timely manner to all customer questions and complaints
- Ensuring quality of all Pure products is never compromised
- Ensuring effective stock management, stock rotation, and ordering processes
- Controlling a budget and keeping accurate shop floor records
What do we offer?
- Salary: from £19,000 to £26,000 pa (+bonus)
- Your annual salary will depend on your experience and the shop floor category you end up managing (some of our team are 15 people and some are 40 people)
- You will be eligible to quarterly paid bonus of up to 25% of your total package
What are the other benefits of working at Pure?
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Annual travel loan
- 42.5 hours full-time, permanent contract
- 5 working days
- Free food & drink when working
- 28 days of holidays (with an extra half day for each year of service)
- Anniversary vouchers
- Pure parties
- 50% discount at all Pure stores for you and your friends
If you are motivated and looking for a company where you can grow and develop your career then send us your CV today!
During your fist interview, you will meet our Head of People and members of the Pure team to get a chance to fully understand our brand.
Hoping to hear back from you soon!