£33,000 to £38,000 per annum
Peritus Healthcare are pleased to consider applications for the position of Deputy Manager in Wisbech.
The home is purpose built and provides nursing care for the elderly suffering with Dementia and a variety of Mental Health illnesses.
This is a warm and friendly care home where residents are encouraged to live a full and independent life.
- Manage home in absence of Home Manager.
- Prepare the staff duty rota to ensure appropriate staffing levels at all times.
- Appraise staff.
- Although this role is mainly supernumerary you will also be required to care out pre admission assessments and care reviews.
- Understand personal responsibilities in relation to the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of COSHH assessments.
- Medicines management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- RGN/RMN with current NMC registration.
- Experience gained at Deputy Manager level within a nursing home.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- At least 2 years’ experience gained in a Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager role.